Becoming a Provisional Taxpayer – meaning and definition

In the event you earn income where the person or organisation paying you doesn’t deduct tax on your behalf, then you may need to pay provisional tax. This happens if the income tax you owe as a result of that business activity for the previous year is more than $2500.

Becoming a Provisional Taxpayer – video guide

Sutherland Boyd, our Client Services Team Lead, provides a summary on becoming a provisional taxpayer.

Further resources: