Provisional Tax Payment Dates – meaning and definition
When you pay provisional tax depends on your balance date and which method you use to calculate your payments. In general, most people will pay three instalments during the year.
Provisional Tax Payment Dates – video guide
Neil Bhattacharya, our Head of Client Services, explains provisional tax payment dates.
Further Resources for Paying Tax:
- Other Provisional Tax Dates
- Standard Uplift Provisional Tax Dates
- Calculating Provisional Tax
- Our Provisional Tax Guide
- Find a TMNZ Premium Partner to walk you through your options
- The different methods available to calculate provisional tax AIM, GST Ratio method, Standard Uplift method, or Estimation method