A Tax Management NZ (TMNZ) client and its wider network has kindly gifted items that will be auctioned online to raise money for St John.
ASB Bank staff, their suppliers and community partners have donated a number of items for the St John APPeal Auction.
More than $40,000 worth of items are up for grabs.
Given TMNZ’s history of supporting community initiatives, not to mention being big advocates of social responsibility, we would like to praise ASB for helping St John.
St John is a charitable organisation that provides ambulance services, first aid training and event medical services, among other things, in New Zealand.
TMNZ would greatly appreciate if you could let your family, friends, colleagues and customers know about the St John Auction APPeal.
Items will be sold at no reserve and all proceeds raised will go to St John.
People can bid using their PC, Mac, tablet or by downloading an app on their iPhone or android.
Bids close at midday on 29 April.
How to view items and bid using an iPhone or android:
• In the Google Play Store or Apple App Store (under iPhone only), search ‘Smudge Silent Auction’. Download the free app by Smudge Apps to your Android Phone or iPhone (iPad users should use the browser method).
• Search for the auction named ‘St John’, select it and when prompted enter the code ‘stjohn’.
• Browse items, and bid on them, by pressing bid now, entering your full name, New Zealand mobile number and bid amount in whole dollars. You will receive a text if you are outbid.
How to view items and bid on PC, Mac or tablet:
• Simply enter the URL into your browser http://stjohn.cloudapp.net/api/auction/auction.php.
• If prompted for a password, please simply dismiss the password box.
• Browse items and click on them for bid options. Bid on them by pressing ‘Bid Now’, entering your full name, New Zealand mobile number and bid amount in whole dollars. You will receive a text if you are outbid.