Webinar: IRD shortfall penalties framework
As Inland Revenue increases its tax investigation activity, there’s an increased risk of taxpayers incurring shortfall penalties.
That’s why Tax Management NZ is partnering with Chapman Tripp to host a special webinar to cover the shortfall penalties framework, as set out in the Tax Administration Act 1994.
The webinar will take place on 12 October. TMNZ CEO Chris Cunniffe will team up with Jai Nario from Chapman Tripp to run the session.
During the webinar, Chris and Jai will cover the following:
- The different shortfall penalties and when these apply.
- The circumstances in which shortfall penalties can be reduced or increased
- Practical ways to help mitigate shortfall penalties.
To register, please select the relevant session below:
- Register here for the 2pm session
- Attendees will receive a CPD hour
Make sure you register to attend Chris and Jai’s webinar. We look forward to you logging in on 12 October.