The goal of our provisional tax calculator is to make working out taxpayer liabilities more efficient. Here is what we cover below and how you can skip forward for future reference.
- Why did make the calculator? 3:24
- Working out liability 5:13
- Working out the best time to file 11:10
- First year trading example 13:04
- Adding any IRD made in the tax year 17:15
- Creating arrangements with TMNZ 19:35
Extra for experts: Our guide on calculating provisional tax cover the logic and IRD validated methods used by our calculator.